Simple Machines Forum

Author Topic: CF-ZONE  (Read 3485 times)

CF-ZONE
« on: May 10, 2019, 10:32:38 AM »
Does anyone know how to access the cf-zone.com site?

they ask to deposit money, but I can not, since I only work with a credit card

Re: CF-ZONE
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2019, 12:50:56 AM »
Yea it’s pretty dumb, I’d like to use it but I’m not going through the effort of some bitcoin currency or whatever...or mailing a check to a random P.O box. Lol

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2019, 07:28:02 AM »
Me too... So I want to get someone to share the ID ...

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2019, 07:45:22 AM »
Yea it’s pretty dumb, I’d like to use it but I’m not going through the effort of some bitcoin currency or whatever...or mailing a check to a random P.O box. Lol

The truth is that I do not understand why there is so much resistance in using Bitcoin ... it is very easy to create a Bitcoin wallet both on the web and for smartphones. You can buy Bitcoin both with credit card and Paypal and other means of payment and then use them to buy anonymously and securely. The Bitcoin is the best option to buy this type of material. Soon I will do a tutorial explaining in detail how Bitcoin works. Also I am going to ask the administrator if he can open a sub-board on bitcoin to be able to share the experiences of the use of this currency

P.D .: As you may have noticed, I am no longer the administrator of the forum, it is Loki the admin. I come from decimation, who suffered the site www.fetishare.org, I decided to take a good vacation to the garden until further notice, lol

GusThanos
I Am Inevitable...

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2019, 12:32:23 PM »
I agree: Bitcoin are not so difficult to use after all.
Sometimes there is a little overhead on the final price you pay due to commissions, but it's acceptable.
You can even speculate with it if you have some patience; for example: you buy 100$ of Bitcoin, wait for the Bitcoin value on the market to increase, then spend you Bitcoin on CF-Zone. If the value has increased enough, you may have 110$ or more to spend, it's like having a free clip from CF-ZONE.

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2019, 01:28:28 PM »

The truth is that I do not understand why there is so much resistance in using Bitcoin ... it is very easy to create a Bitcoin wallet both on the web and for smartphones. You can buy Bitcoin both with credit card and Paypal and other means of payment and then use them to buy anonymously and securely. The Bitcoin is the best option to buy this type of material. Soon I will do a tutorial explaining in detail how Bitcoin works. Also I am going to ask the administrator if he can open a sub-board on bitcoin to be able to share the experiences of the use of this currency

P.D .: As you may have noticed, I am no longer the administrator of the forum, it is Loki the admin. I come from decimation, who suffered the site www.fetishare.org, I decided to take a good vacation to the garden until further notice, lol

GusThanos

Looking forward to the tutorial.  ;D

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2019, 07:44:00 PM »
This is so annoying, because we can't even see the previews of the crush videos of hte models. Its everything hidden in cf-zone  :(

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2019, 08:30:19 PM »
I have three months that I can not subscribe to the site CF-zone, they want to deposit $20 to a P.O. Box in Florida, from Italy I can not, and the administrator of the site does not answer me even to mail, can someone help me on how to do?

• maze74

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2019, 10:14:30 AM »
Hello gentlemen!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Maze and I am the producer to the clips sold under the label Innocent Cruelty, which are also available on CF-Zone.

I came here for two reasons. First I wanted to try to ease your fear of the registration. I got an account there and nothing bad happened to me after registering. But anyway I do understand that some do not appreciate this process.

This is why I am here to offer selling my clips also via PayPal if anyone is interested. I am also working on a cooperation with another producer to sell my clips via his site (no registration needed) and if this works, I will inform you accordingly.

For now I could upload screenshots of my storefront showing the clip descriptions, a preview pic and the price.

Would you like that..?

• Loki

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2019, 09:47:49 PM »
Hello gentlemen!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Maze and I am the producer to the clips sold under the label Innocent Cruelty, which are also available on CF-Zone.

I came here for two reasons. First I wanted to try to ease your fear of the registration. I got an account there and nothing bad happened to me after registering. But anyway I do understand that some do not appreciate this process.

This is why I am here to offer selling my clips also via PayPal if anyone is interested. I am also working on a cooperation with another producer to sell my clips via his site (no registration needed) and if this works, I will inform you accordingly.

For now I could upload screenshots of my storefront showing the clip descriptions, a preview pic and the price.

Would you like that..?

Friend, if you want, you can post your contact email here so everyone can contact. And contrary to what they said in the other forum, we are willing to protect producers who start their own sales pages, it's just a matter of agreeing. CF-Zone is even worse than xxxfetish-media in terms of the theft they make to the producers. If you want you can write me at [email protected] . I know that Gustavo was a very inflexible guy and maybe a little egocentric, but I'm different, I think everything is negotiable ...

Loki~

• maze74

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2019, 10:06:00 PM »
Hello gentlemen!

Would you like that..?

Friend, if you want, you can post your contact email here so everyone can contact. And contrary to what they said in the other forum, we are willing to protect producers who start their own sales pages, it's just a matter of agreeing. CF-Zone is even worse than xxxfetish-media in terms of the theft they make to the producers. If you want you can write me at [email protected] . I know that Gustavo was a very inflexible guy and maybe a little egocentric, but I'm different, I think everything is negotiable ...

Loki~

Thanks for the nice welcome!

I came in peace. I am even happy to share some of my material for promotional purposes. Every crush fan has started watching free material before he used his credit card for the first time. Not all material is worth paying for. I try to make a difference and produce fresh interesting crush clips. Hopefully you folks will appreciate.

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2019, 02:31:12 AM »
Well friends, it seems that I was in everyone's mouth again, although since the beginning of this year I no longer own www.fetishare.org. That's right, I know many will not believe this, but since my mother's sudden and unexpected death in March of 2018, I realized that life is too short, and I am no longer the same one who started this project 12 years ago. This consumed me a lot of time, which I enjoyed a lot, but I think it is time to leave the torch to the new generations.

Fetishare is not a good business at all as many believe. My goal was to get all the crush clips I could and I got it. Several terabytes on several rigid discs have made it humanly impossible to see them all. Also I never needed money, I am from a wealthy family, and now with the inheritance, I do not need to worry about my economic future.

Now I worry about my future fetishist. I have seen that there are many crush videos that become monotonous and boring. There are many people who believe that because they have cameras of 1,000 or 2,000 dollars, they are already trained to make videos, and nothing is further from reality.

That is why these months, taking advantage of the fact that I am now the owner of a television channel and producer of plays, I will use all those resources to try to innovate in the world of crush fetish. I have many ideas to put into practice, and I have received many more ideas from the members of this forum. Over time we will see if this is a success or my most resounding failure.

I was planning to announce this on July 9, but because of this unbridled controversy ... what better time to do it than now?

Throughout the year 2018 I was training my boys (Loki, Enabran, Garak, HumanoideDicidente, among others) so they could take charge of fetishare. This "training" was extended until the beginning of this year. Due to many "friction" between the members, I decided to give the "dicidentes" (Loki and HumanoideDicidente) the fetishare script and they created www.Underfeet.store.

Fetishare.org was in the hands of the most "hard" line of fetishare, which also decided to create a version in the deepweb of fetishare.

I have continued working with both pages until today, and I will continue doing it until July 9th. After this date I will be officially unlinked from fetishare. But I will not be disconnected from the world of crush fetish. You will still see my publications in this forum but now as a simple member more, without privileges of any kind ...

As for Loki, feel free to sit down and negotiate with him, as they tried to do with me. As Loki said, I'm an egocentric guy, arrogant, haughty, presumptuous, egotistical. I always think I'm right (and more so when I do not have one)

Loki is very different from me. Loki is talking, the question is? Are the producers willing to give Loki and yourself a chance?

Now that Bill is not available to ruin everything as always, I think they could reach some agreement.

GusThanos.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 02:37:16 AM by Loki »
I Am Inevitable...

• maze74

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2019, 04:14:49 AM »
I would like to add to my above statement, that I am not representing or speaking on behalf of CF-Zone. I just happen to have a store there. (Thought that was clear from the beginning, but someone misunderstood...)

• maddog

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2019, 01:15:17 PM »
I was on crushtalk, is it true that cf-zone are the same producers of Aryel? Aryel was my all time favorite site! How would we get a hold of all the unpublished clips mentioned? anyone have a source? I would be very interested to see them.

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2019, 10:08:34 AM »
I would like to add to my above statement, that I am not representing or speaking on behalf of CF-Zone. I just happen to have a store there. (Thought that was clear from the beginning, but someone misunderstood...)

What happens to you, you give a pass forward and then you run away! You are free to sell your videos where you want, because you let the idiot sandal of crushtalk speak to you in that way, it is unfortunate, that a video buyer always talks like that to a producer, really inadmissible.