Simple Machines Forum

Author Topic: Assault on the British crown !!  (Read 593 times)

Assault on the British crown !!
« on: July 31, 2019, 01:33:29 AM »
Heelme returns to the attack, the glorious English scammer tries to return to the crush fetish community, now he wants to be the British avenger, but nobody believes it, this person by calling her somehow stole me 600 dollars from my average fetish account, several Sometimes he asked me for money for his daughter's alleged operations, all lies, now we discover that what he has done is steal all the videos of the producers and sell them as if they were his, not only steal the money, now he also sells his videos haha , amazing.

Today I realized that the only stores that support it are British, like him, not curious?

And to crush fetish zone I only say that they are working well and they are very good people but be very careful, heelme has very long arms and you have such a sandal that is the same heelme.

The funniest part of all this is that the pirate and bad person is gustavo but time puts each one in his place and it turns out that whoever fills his mouth with words against piracy is now the greatest pirate heelme.

Re: Assault on the British crown !!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 05:36:31 AM »
hahaha, How the Mighty Have Fallen !!! Heelme went from being an entrepreneur who boasted of having so much money and power to stop me, to a simple reseller of third-party videos, on a server owned by other people and making money with the work of other producers hahaha. It does not surprise me, the Englishmen were always pirates and thieves ... why would Heelme be different?

Everyone accused me of being "the axis of evil" in the world of crush fetish ... but the man who lied, stole, cheated and harmed both producers and customers, was this criminal called CLIVE, aka Heelme...

GusThanos.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 06:32:43 AM by Loki »
I Am Inevitable...

Re: Assault on the British crown !!
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 11:09:10 AM »
Like us neither the good ones are so good nor the bad ones so bad, in my opinion your work in all these years has not been harmful to the producers, on the contrary, I think that it has been a form of publicity for them, I do not understand crush cuties, Zomda and Crush Fetish Spain, are you such idiots that you don't appreciate that video sales go up thanks to Gustavo in all these years?

I greet the crush talk guys and especially SANDAL HEELME, listen to your hipnotic friend, he has the key.

The fight and hatred that maintains hypnonic (crush fetish Spain) with heelme is historical, this Spanish is a madman without fear of anything, I remember his beginnings in average fetish, Gustavo was the number 1 enemy of heelme and this crazy Spanish added in the Intros of his videos positive phrases for Gustavo, saying things like about his friendship with Gustavo, saying that he loved the fetish crush and that many producers sold bad videos at unfair prices, perhaps because of this he won the hatred of many producers and tried to defame him in the forum of ocmb for years, but luckily, this crazy madman is a strong man, I remember few interventions of him in ocmb but the ones he had were always with the knife between his teeth and raising his head responding to all the accusations and shutting up everyone, OMG at that time this crazy fucking was my god, it is as if in germany in the dictator's time someone entered the house of adolf hitler and recorded "I AM JEW! shut up and prepare my dinner to".
He is so crazy that he has been more than 1 year after the end of the fetish media and continues to ask for his haha ​​videos.

I would pay a lot of money to see a conversation between hipnotic and heelme, a confrontation in everyone's eyes, I already have my winner, heelme would never dare to face hipnotic publicly, heelme save from danger, as a good pirate knows that in rough waters The most powerful pirate is hipnotic sparrow.

What he says we like is totally true, who is the thief, scammer, liar? Gustavo? We all know no.

• Shawntew

• Alex
    • View Profile
Assault on the British crown
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2019, 09:52:23 PM »
Im not sure whether this relates to this topic, but I saw a documentary on BBC TV about who is the rightful British monarch and it turned out to be an Australian farmer called Michael

• Loki

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Assault on the British crown
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2019, 10:59:58 PM »
Im not sure whether this relates to this topic, but I saw a documentary on BBC TV about who is the rightful British monarch and it turned out to be an Australian farmer called Michael

Banned for being a BOT

Loki~