Simple Machines Forum

Author Topic: Fetishare enhancement suggestions  (Read 968 times)

Fetishare enhancement suggestions
« on: May 29, 2019, 08:38:17 PM »
I'd like to use this topic to collect suggestions for the enhancement of Fetishare website.

Post your ideas, guys!  :)

Re: Fetishare enhancement suggestions
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 09:05:49 PM »
I think it should only be focused on crush... as a moderator I would not accept videos of people who upload trampling, feet-showing, giantess and similar, as they also take space which could be better used for crush videos.

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 10:52:44 PM »
I'd like the ability to convert gold points to standard points and viceversa.
Like in the past when you could use credits to buy points.
I think that 1:5 is a fair exchange, e.g. you can convert 5 standard points to 1 gold point or 1 gold point to 5 standard points. But I would also be happy with a different exchange. It should be an adminstrator decision.

I'd also like the ability to report duplicate posts. Currently you can just report broken links. It could be nice if users can also report duplicate posts by providing the id of the original post. After a post has been reported, the video can't be downloaded anymore until the administrator has reviewed it. Obviously also in this case there should be penalties for wrong reports, like it happens with broken links.
The difference with broken links is that a duplicate post should be reportable before the user spends a point to get the download link.

• Loki

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2019, 06:34:54 PM »
I think it should only be focused on crush... as a moderator I would not accept videos of people who upload trampling, feet-showing, giantess and similar, as they also take space which could be better used for crush videos.

We really do not have problems with the spaces, everything in our database is pure plain text, there are no problems with including all the fetishisms that include ... (except the SCAT, this is because Gustavo does not want that ... is the only fetish not accepted in fetishare. We have a hard disk of 50 GB of space and we only occupy 45 megabytes so far

Loki~

• Loki

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2019, 08:28:22 PM »
I'd like the ability to convert gold points to standard points and viceversa.
Like in the past when you could use credits to buy points.
I think that 1:5 is a fair exchange, e.g. you can convert 5 standard points to 1 gold point or 1 gold point to 5 standard points. But I would also be happy with a different exchange. It should be an adminstrator decision.

I'd also like the ability to report duplicate posts. Currently you can just report broken links. It could be nice if users can also report duplicate posts by providing the id of the original post. After a post has been reported, the video can't be downloaded anymore until the administrator has reviewed it. Obviously also in this case there should be penalties for wrong reports, like it happens with broken links.
The difference with broken links is that a duplicate post should be reportable before the user spends a point to get the download link.

Thanks for your suggestions, but the exchange of points is not planned to be implemented at the moment.

The report of duplicate links is a very good idea, we will implement it in the next update of the website. Thanks for your contributions.

Loki~

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2019, 11:15:55 PM »
Can we delete anything past 2018? It seems like every link since 2018 is dead.

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2019, 02:32:38 PM »
Another interesting feature that came to my mind is a list of the events that generated your current amount of points.
When you log in, you see that you have n points available, but you don't know exactly where they come from. It could be a refund for a broken link or someone downloaded your clips...
I'd like a list similar to bank records, for example

Code: [Select]
2019-07-11 17:31 | +1 | refund for broken link
2019-07-11 16:12 | +1 | gain from video #1503   //someone downloaded your video
2019-07-08 10:20 |  -1 | download of video #2401 //you downloaded a video
2019-06-30 23:15 |  -2 | penalty for false report
2019-06-29 15:01 | +5 | points purchased

Does it make sense?

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2019, 10:11:21 PM »
I second this, a log of points would be a very nice addition!

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2019, 05:20:13 PM »
I'm starting to notice some clips posted on fetishare or deepcrush are being reuploaded to underfeet by different users. I've found one clip I posted on underfeet upload by a different user. Isn't this stealing?

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2019, 01:29:11 AM »
Hi

A categories for only ButtCrush :D, Because the buttcrush and vore that only what i'm like

How long fetishshare is down, and when is open again ?
At the moment i don't understand because you have fetishare on onion, but can't buy point, all preview is down, and lot of bug onion + website in http (javascript).
And fetishare on clear net, but that say "work on 9th".

And now i read, for the new fetishshare ?

• Loki

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2019, 10:08:17 PM »