Simple Machines Forum

Author Topic: Convert GOLD to Points (GOLD 1 >>> Points 3)  (Read 96 times)

• Loki

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Convert GOLD to Points (GOLD 1 >>> Points 3)
« on: January 10, 2020, 10:02:01 PM »
Convert GOLD to Points.

Many members have expressed interest in converting their GOLD points into Normal Points. There is no way to do it automatically (at least I don't know how to do it)
That is why all members who want to change their GOLD points for normal points at the ratio of 1 GOLD = 3 Points, can respond to this post and express their interest in redeeming their GOLD and say their Username at www.UnderFeet.Store.
NOTICE: This process is irreversible! It will not be possible in any way to redeem Points for GOLD.

Loki~

Re: Convert GOLD to Points (GOLD 1 >>> Points 3)
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2020, 12:26:44 AM »
Hey Loki!

Sorry if this is in the wrong place(sadly I don't have 20 posts yet), but do you happen to know when the deepweb site will be back online? I've been looking for 2 specific clips for awhile now :c

Re: Convert GOLD to Points (GOLD 1 >>> Points 3)
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2020, 02:30:21 AM »
The "gold" on this site is defunct. It's a dead currency. Nobody uploads gold videos, nobody buys gold videos, and most of the gold videos are not worthy of a gold point.

I honestly believe anybody who has gold should just have it automatically converted, and the "Gold video" section removed. Why not just make "rare" videos cost 3 points, instead of using a new currency that just confuses things and divides the site economy?

Just my "two cents".