Simple Machines Forum

Author Topic: >>>>> News about the DeepWeb and GOLD Points in UnderFeet.Store <<<<<  (Read 999 times)

• Loki

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Dear users: As almost everyone knows, before Gustavo's retirement, he decided to give control of the Fetishare, UnderFeet and DeepWeb websites. Today I received the news that the person who received control of fetishare has given up the project due to lack of budget. This means that we can officially declare the end of www.Fetishare.org. To be clear: FETISHARE WILL NOT RETURN. This is unfortunate, but nothing lasts forever. There were 10 full years of great and very good videos and Fetishare changed the way of sharing videos, but in the end, it all ends. His younger sister, UnderFeet.Store will be responsible for continuing Gustavo's legacy

As for the Deep Web, this is a bit more complicated. The control of the DeepWeb was given to Foucellas, a former Fetishare moderator, but for several weeks, all contact with him was lost. He does not respond to emails and according to Gustavo his last connection on WhatsApp was more than a month ago. We do not know if something happened to him or if he simply lost interest, but it is strange because Foucellas was always someone very active in all his social networks, and he has not published anything in any of them for more than a month ... sincerely, all his old companions, we wish him well.

This leaves me in a very awkward position, because everyone asks me when the DeepWeb will return. My answer is: I DON'T KNOW, I don't even know if he will come back.

However, seeing the great interest in a DeepWeb, I talked with Gustavo about the possibility that I could create a new deepweb. Gus told me that I was totally free to do what I wanted with the UnderFeet script, and that if I wanted to create a DeepWeb, that was my decision.

Therefore, my team and I have already started working on a new website on the DeepWeb. We think it will be ready in a few days.

But they have to take into account some things:

1.- It will not be a "clone" of UnderFeet. The DeepWeb database will be empty. Members must register again in the DeepWeb and start from 0.

2.- Only HC material will be published, Soft material will not be accepted in the DeepWeb, for that there is UnderFeet.

3.- No points will be used in the DeepWeb. The "currency" that will be used in the DeepWeb will be the GOLD. (The GOLD in UnderFeet, will stop being used and will be converted to Normal Points at a ratio of 1x3).

4.- The GOLD and the Points will not be interchangeable. DeepWeb GOLDs cannot be converted to UnderFeet Points, and UnderFeet Points cannot be converted to GOLD in the DeepWeb.

Unfortunately, the distribution of the 3 websites was very wasteful, reaching the point that the administrators did not know which of the sites we had to manage. But now everything is much clearer, at least for me. UnderFeet is the only website that I manage. And soon, I will also manage a new DeepWeb.

I hope this satisfies the wishes of many to have HC website

More news, coming soon.

Loki~

Re: >>>>> News about the DeepWeb and GOLD Points in UnderFeet.Store <<<<<
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 06:05:37 AM »
At least we know.

Can you please clarify what you mean by HC? I assume you mean living creatures, like what has been traditionally allowed on fetishare. Or do you mean BIGGER living creatures only (rabbits, mice, vertebrates, etc)?

• Loki

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 07:57:12 AM »
At least we know.

Can you please clarify what you mean by HC? I assume you mean living creatures, like what has been traditionally allowed on fetishare. Or do you mean BIGGER living creatures only (rabbits, mice, vertebrates, etc)?

Victims that are not allowed in UnderFeet will be allowed on the DeepWeb ... you understand, it is not necessary to say  ;)

Loki~

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 06:31:40 PM »
Great! Can't wait for the new DeepWeb page to get online!

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2020, 11:05:05 PM »
Awesome news!  ;D

• xxx259

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2020, 10:49:02 AM »
Great!  ;D

• Alucard

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2020, 02:35:28 PM »
Deepweb still on work if not how can i have passeword ?

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2020, 11:41:43 PM »
Any chance to recover the points I purchased from Gus? And the platinum I had?
It would be so frustrating to restart from 0, I'm still waiting hoping I can recover them

• xxx259

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2020, 04:47:46 PM »
when will Deepweb be online

• ermack

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2020, 09:53:25 AM »
Hello  :)  any news about deepweb ?