Simple Machines Forum

Author Topic: Buy Points, GOLDs and Platinum  (Read 587 times)

• Loki

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Buy Points, GOLDs and Platinum
« on: June 21, 2019, 07:46:33 PM »
There are 4 ways to get points and GOLD. You can post Videos, and each time someone downloads your video, you receive 1 Point, 1 GOLD or 1 Platinum for each download.

If you do not want to upload videos you can buy points, GOLD and Platinum

These are the prices:

1 Point = 1 USD
1 GOLD = 3 USD
1 Platinum = 5 USD

You can buy the amount of Points, GOLD and Platinum that you want or need.

The payment methods are 4: PaySafeCard, Netellet, Western Union and Bitcoin. Actually, we accept many of the main cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Monero, Ripple and many other cryptocurrencies.

If you are interested in buying Points, GOLD or Pletinum, send an email to [email protected] and I will give you the information to buy.
If you have any other method of payment that you can use that is not Paypal or Credit Card, you can tell us and we will consider if we can accept this means of payment

(* I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL)

Loki~
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 07:49:29 PM by Loki »

Re: Buy Points, GOLDs and Platinum
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2019, 05:50:40 PM »
Hello,
I sent an email to [email protected] about buying Platinum Points for use on Deep Crushing, but have yet to receive a reply.
Is that the right email?

• Loki

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2019, 07:43:43 PM »
Hello,
I sent an email to [email protected] about buying Platinum Points for use on Deep Crushing, but have yet to receive a reply.
Is that the right email?

Yes, that is one of our emails. All emails have been answered. If you still have not received an answer, please send the email again

• c-+

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 01:47:41 AM »

Yes, that is one of our emails. All emails have been answered. If you still have not received an answer, please send the email again

I sent an email as well. Maybe it went to the spam/junk folder?