Simple Machines Forum

Author Topic: Fetishare.org and Underfeet.Store UPDATE  (Read 1011 times)

• Loki

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Fetishare.org and Underfeet.Store UPDATE
« on: August 08, 2019, 10:05:20 PM »
Dear Users: As you could see, it has been almost a month since the announced date of the reopening of www.fetishare.org, and we are still in maintenance. This is due to problems that programmers have to understand the source code of the original script written by Gustavo Coria.
Almost no one knows this, but Gustavo is dyslexic, and he has a very strange way of programming, sometimes redundant and sometimes the functions are not set as they should. I don't know exactly what dyslexia is, but it seems to be something that complicates simple things lol.

We have asked Gus for help in trying to understand the source code, but because Gus is very busy with his work on television, he has not had much time to help us with this problem. Therefore we have decided that programmers create a new script from www.fetishare.org from 0, with codes and functions written by the new programmers. This will take longer than we expected. Gus wrote the original code in 2 weeks (and it is very obvious lol), it will take us more time to make sure we do things right.

The DeepWeb will continue to function as before without any changes or interruptions, the fetishare user accounts will continue to be valid in the DeepWeb with their points, gold and platinum intact.

When the new fetishare is finished, users will be able to migrate their accounts from the deepweb to the new fetishare while keeping their points and gold intact. But they should choose if they want their accounts in the deepweb or fetishare, since the new fetishare will not be compatible with the old database.

We will give more details later, for now you can ask your questions and answer your questions right here in this topic.

As for www.underfeet.store, it will also continue to function normally. Only we will add some features and improvements. Some of these improvements are:

- An account activity log. Many asked for it. Users can access a log where they can see each point earned, each point lost, when they logged in, etc. All account activity will be recorded in that log.

- A warning when someone reports one of your posts. In this way, the user will receive a notification and will have 48 hours to make a repost. If you don't do it within 48 hours, the Reupload Team will do the repost.

- Recovery and password change. Another highly requested item.

- Users can also post rewards in the Most Wanted.

- Users may suspend their accounts if they notice any suspicion of hacking to avoid continuing to lose points. In this way the administration will review the account to verify if they were hacked or it is simply a mistake. Remember that points lost for a hacked account will not be returned.

- The credits will stop appearing in the user panel. The Credits were used in the old version of fetishare and were used to use in the most wanted. For years that the credits no longer have utility and remain there just because that function was never removed, but the credits are no longer used.

Well, those are the main changes, but not the only ones, there are minor changes that will be transparent to the user. I hope you know how to understand these delays, but when everything is ready, the Underfeet site will be much better than fetishare could ever be ... (nothing personal Gus lol)

Best regards. Loki

Re: Fetishare.org and Underfeet.Store UPDATE
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 10:29:38 AM »
Question: when the new Fetishare is ready, what will be the difference between Fetishare.org and Underfeet.store?
They will host more or less the same material: soft crush fetish.
Fetishare could have more features, but now I read that Underfeet is going to be improved too.
Is it just a difference for new users? Like everyone can join Underfeet while only "verified" members can join Fetishare?

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 11:14:55 AM »
I wonder why I can't see the previews of videos on underfeet?

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2019, 09:01:20 AM »
Hello Loki

some time ago to report 2 broken links and until hj not get my points ... what happens?

• Loki

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2019, 09:35:37 AM »
Hello Loki

some time ago to report 2 broken links and until hj not get my points ... what happens?

All points have already been returned. And from now on, the points will be returned within 48 hours  8)

Loki~

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2019, 05:31:27 AM »
Loki, over 1 month ago I reported 2 videos
1 premium and 1 normal
they continue with the warning but I didn't get points back  :'( :'( :'(

• Loki

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2019, 04:43:14 PM »
Loki, over 1 month ago I reported 2 videos
1 premium and 1 normal
they continue with the warning but I didn't get points back  :'( :'( :'(

What is your username? We have already returned all points of post reported at https://underfeet.store/

Loki~

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2019, 03:47:26 AM »
user is pauloheiniken
thanks for suport!

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2019, 07:40:37 PM »
Loki , i still have not my points refunded on fetishare.org :( my name is Pablito and i reported lot of broken links :(