Simple Machines Forum

Author Topic: Buy Points, GOLDs and Platinum  (Read 1385 times)

• Loki

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Buy Points, GOLDs and Platinum
« on: June 21, 2019, 07:46:33 PM »
There are 4 ways to get points and GOLD. You can post Videos, and each time someone downloads your video, you receive 1 Point, 1 GOLD or 1 Platinum for each download.

If you do not want to upload videos you can buy points, GOLD and Platinum

These are the prices:

1 Point = 1 USD
1 GOLD = 3 USD
1 Platinum = 5 USD

You can buy the amount of Points, GOLD and Platinum that you want or need.

The payment methods are 4: PaySafeCard, Netellet, Western Union and Bitcoin. Actually, we accept many of the main cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Monero, Ripple and many other cryptocurrencies.

If you are interested in buying Points, GOLD or Pletinum, send an email to [email protected] and I will give you the information to buy.
If you have any other method of payment that you can use that is not Paypal or Credit Card, you can tell us and we will consider if we can accept this means of payment

(* I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL)

Loki~
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 07:49:29 PM by Loki »

Re: Buy Points, GOLDs and Platinum
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2019, 05:50:40 PM »
Hello,
I sent an email to [email protected] about buying Platinum Points for use on Deep Crushing, but have yet to receive a reply.
Is that the right email?

• Loki

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2019, 07:43:43 PM »
Hello,
I sent an email to [email protected] about buying Platinum Points for use on Deep Crushing, but have yet to receive a reply.
Is that the right email?

Yes, that is one of our emails. All emails have been answered. If you still have not received an answer, please send the email again

• c-+

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 01:47:41 AM »

Yes, that is one of our emails. All emails have been answered. If you still have not received an answer, please send the email again

I sent an email as well. Maybe it went to the spam/junk folder?

• Shawntew

• Alex
    • View Profile
Buy Points GOLDs and Platinum
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2019, 03:19:42 PM »
Hi there i have been member  of this site for awhile now and i still dont have access to buy swap and sell.

Can anyone please help me get access?

Thank you

• xjc123

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2019, 08:51:53 AM »
I sent a mail about a day ago. Just want to see if it went through?

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2019, 09:28:05 AM »
Hi,

I got 6 credits for posting two vids, I don’t know how and where can I use them for converting in points or gold...?

Someone can please help me?

Thank you.  :)

• Loki

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2019, 09:00:13 AM »
As explained many times: The credits are already in disuse ... a couple of years ago that I have no use, and it was only because the script was never updated. With the next update, the credits will disappear

Loki~

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2019, 09:44:45 PM »
Is it possible to convert platinum points into normal points in underfeet.store?

• Loki

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2019, 08:29:59 AM »
Is it possible to convert platinum points into normal points in underfeet.store?

In www.Undefeet.Store there are no Platinim points

Loki~

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2019, 11:11:24 PM »

In www.Undefeet.Store there are no Platinim points

Loki~

Yes I know that. But since the deep web site is quite dead at the moment, I thought it would be nice if platinum could be used as currency to buy normal points in underfeet.store. I believe more people must have platinum points on their accounts that has little use at the moment as well, and if this could be used to "buy" normal points here, maybe it would be good for everyone participating on the contests, as it would heat up the site's economy in a way.

• Loki

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2019, 11:29:16 PM »
The deep web and UndeFeet are 2 separate and independent servers, no points or gold or platinum can be exchanged. Underfeet is maintained by me, Loki and some moderating friends. The deep web is maintained by Gustavo and some friends.

Loki~