Simple Machines Forum

Author Topic: Dream Crush Girls!  (Read 1118 times)

Dream Crush Girls!
« on: July 01, 2019, 12:14:29 AM »
This guy has the best female crushers! His girls step on bugs with no hesitation and never fear. Most of his videos now are with a floor cam witg girls filming themselves, and many of his videos are barefoot! A lot of old people who like moving camera and high heels will hate it, but if you have a foot fetish and care about the actual crushing rather than fancy camera tricks then you will appreciate it. I think we need more of his videos but I only see two on the site.

Re: Dream Crush Girls!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 04:29:28 AM »
I like the idea that it is only women who are filming themselves without the intervention of a man. But unfortunately it is very limited to the scenes they can do, the lighting is not very good, the sound is usually bad, and the resulting scene is usually very static, since almost all of them are recorded with your smartphone fixed on a tripod. It also bothers me to know that there is a man exploiting these beautiful women and getting most of the money while they are paid a pittance for the work they did themselves. In my opinion, what this guy does and other stores that have similar videos, is detestable.

Would not it be great if these girls could sell their own material themselves and pay them directly, taking 100% of the money? and in that way leave the damned cfzone drivers in misery? to think...

The Fox

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 05:53:53 AM »
I like the idea that it is only women who are filming themselves without the intervention of a man. But unfortunately it is very limited to the scenes they can do, the lighting is not very good, the sound is usually bad, and the resulting scene is usually very static, since almost all of them are recorded with your smartphone fixed on a tripod. It also bothers me to know that there is a man exploiting these beautiful women and getting most of the money while they are paid a pittance for the work they did themselves. In my opinion, what this guy does and other stores that have similar videos, is detestable.

Would not it be great if these girls could sell their own material themselves and pay them directly, taking 100% of the money? and in that way leave the damned cfzone drivers in misery? to think...

The Fox

Do you know how much he pays them? I doubt he gets paid all that much more than the girls do so I do not see how this is exploitation...you may as well complain that companies get paid more than employees do. If the girls did it themselves then the videos would not be as good, since he directs them on what to do and what to say etc. Most independent crush models' content is pretty ass compared to producers', and it seems this is even the case when they are remote. You could bring up Helga Li, but she clearly has a cameraman/companion with the fetish who gives her pointers on what to do. There are some exceptions like the girl from Crush Fetish 8989 but she has the fetish herself and is turned on by it, so she crushes correctly and films herself correctly similar to Dream Crush. In fact Dream Crush and CF8989 teamed up if I recall correctly.

I don't know what you mean about the lighting and sound. Most of the videos have good lighting and I hear everything that goes on in them. I do not need camera to move, i am there to see crush.

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 07:13:03 AM »
I'm just saying that girls are not profecinales, and personally I do not like that lighting and the sound really lacks quality. And all its videos with as monotonous and repetitive as a Bill of crush cuites but in decadence. But at least I recognize that the girls do a better job than the owner of that store does, which in my opinion, does not know what he does.
As I said, it's just my opinion

The Fox
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 07:13:54 AM by Loki »

• Arts24

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2019, 10:44:46 AM »
There are some exceptions like the girl from Crush Fetish 8989 but she has the fetish herself and is turned on by it, so she crushes correctly and films herself correctly similar to Dream Crush.

This "girl" succesfully changed "her" sex from male to female in Vk, when "she" started to work with Dream Crush. That's because you didn't need to get approved by admins of Vk at that moment if you want to change sex in your account in Vk. But, unfortunatelly, you need to get approved by admins if you want to change your name, so "she" still has "her" male name Alexander. "She" managed just to change "her" previous male surname to "Silvia" only.

• Arts24

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2019, 10:55:07 AM »
This guy has the best female crushers! His girls step on bugs with no hesitation and never fear. Most of his videos now are with a floor cam witg girls filming themselves, and many of his videos are barefoot! A lot of old people who like moving camera and high heels will hate it, but if you have a foot fetish and care about the actual crushing rather than fancy camera tricks then you will appreciate it. I think we need more of his videos but I only see two on the site.

Once I bought his video. It was about 15 minutes long. Crush action was in the first 4 minutes (unfortunatelly some crushings were missed by camera), then girl uselessly trampled already pulverized remains of victims during 4 more minutes and then she showed her dirty soles during 7-8 minutes. Lightening and quality of picture were bad too. Make conclusions on your own.

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2019, 05:14:05 PM »

Once I bought his video. It was about 15 minutes long. Crush action was in the first 4 minutes (unfortunatelly some crushings were missed by camera), then girl uselessly trampled already pulverized remains of victims during 4 more minutes and then she showed her dirty soles during 7-8 minutes. Lightening and quality of picture were bad too. Make conclusions on your own.

That was exactly my point, thanks @Arts24

FoX

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2019, 12:39:16 AM »
LOL!!! those videos are fucking shit, where is the thanks of seeing only feet treading without feeling? It's like watching a boring clothes washer going round and round ... DCG is one of the worst stores I've ever seen.

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2019, 05:30:05 AM »
There are some exceptions like the girl from Crush Fetish 8989 but she has the fetish herself and is turned on by it, so she crushes correctly and films herself correctly similar to Dream Crush.

This "girl" succesfully changed "her" sex from male to female in Vk, when "she" started to work with Dream Crush. That's because you didn't need to get approved by admins of Vk at that moment if you want to change sex in your account in Vk. But, unfortunatelly, you need to get approved by admins if you want to change your name, so "she" still has "her" male name Alexander. "She" managed just to change "her" previous male surname to "Silvia" only.

That was her boyfriend.

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2019, 10:02:24 AM »
"the people on this fatal feet forum really hate our store lmao

Not like they buy anything anyway."

This says our bro in the crushtalk forum, look at little piece of shit
I do not understand how you are so cool with the shit you do, the fans of the crush fetish we hate your videos, they are pure monkey shit, we do not hate all the producers, we have stores giving very good videos, cb, hmc, ic, cu, lcb and some more, DO NOT SAY WE HATED ALL!

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2019, 07:02:31 PM »

I do not understand how you are so cool with the shit you do, the fans of the crush fetish we hate your videos, they are pure monkey shit, we do not hate all the producers, we have stores giving very good videos, cb, hmc, ic, cu, lcb and some more, DO NOT SAY WE HATED ALL!

I think it was an accurate statement. Many people love our videos, exceptions like you don't really matter. I'm just here to observe mostly. If you don't like our videos look elsewhere, but we focus on performance, not body shots lol 

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2019, 08:19:02 PM »

not important my opinion but u answer me
not important my opinion but  u share my post in crushtalk
u love me and u know
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 01:25:43 AM by Loki »